Support contemporary dance!
On the occasion of our 25th anniversary and in light of the rave reception we received in 2012, we have now created the possibility for you to become a patron and support our work at Tanztendenz München e.V. A minimum amount of €50 annually is all it takes, and we will personally invite you to open rehearsals and performances given by our members.
Help us keep contemporary dance in Munich alive and kicking!
Any amount, large or small, will be graciously received.
I want to be a patron!
Fill out the form and send us your request: for example,
“I’d love to support Tanztendenz!” with the amount you’d like to contribute annually.
For a minimum of €50 (more if you like!), you can be an official patron of Tanztendenz München e.V.
You will receive your ID as patron in the post as soon as the first payment has been received. A receipt can be provided upon request. For both we will need your postal address.
Our bank details:
BLZ 700 202 70
IBAN: DE61 7002 0270 0042 935220
BIC CODE: HYVEDEMMXXX
Tanztendenz Munich e.V. is sponsored
by the Munich Department of Arts and Culture
With your subsidy, you
- show civic commitment to supporting artistic work
- help nurture space for contemporary dance
- enable residencies for international choreographers
- support individual projects such as the Choreographers’ Atelier, studio series Immer am Ersten (“always on the 1st”) and the STANDPUNKT.e series at schwere reiter
- support exchange between artists
What do I get for my contribution?
- subscription to the Tanzkalender and newsletter
- personal invitation to members’ open rehearsals
- personal conversations with the choreographers
- a special, insider newsletter
- discounted admission and early booking for all of the events organised by Tanztendenz and its members